The Aprisa XE provides such users with a risk-free migration path to a modern, future-proof wireless platform. Customers upgrading to the Aprisa XE benefit from a number of technical advantages:
- Support for an increased range of frequency bands, from 300 MHz to 2700 MHz
- Increased flexibility in interface options, with support for a range of IP, voice and data traffic
- Improved RF channel bandwidths and modulations
- A greater range of capacities, up to 65 Mbit/s depending upon band and channel size
- Hitless space diversity and monitored hot standby options for protection and redundancy
- Significant reduction in equipment size and required rack space
- Easy maintenance and minimal field failure rates
Given the same amount of spectrum, the Aprisa XE will always outperform the DXR 200. As well as its technical benefits, the Aprisa XE provides customers with a communications platform that has a low total cost of ownership and a rapid return on investment.
Additionally, customers are supported with the 4RF range of network planning and support services, as well as our ongoing commitment to continued product development.
Aprisa XE Technical Paper - DXR 200 migration English
EnglishDownload | 247.8k ( .pdf )
Interested in more like this? Go to the 4RF library.