Critical infrastructure requires Aprisa
For a long distance point-to-point link, a smart point-to-multipoint wireless SCADA network, or a utility-grade LTE modem, or both together, choose Aprisa. With unbeatable reliability and performance, the Aprisa smart radios support all analogue and digital interfaces for a wide variety of applications.
The Aprisa SR family: smart, secure, narrow band point-to-multipoint radios for SCADA and telemetry applications.
The Aprisa XE: high capacity wireless connectivity with maximum link availability, however challenging the conditions.
Think smart. Think Aprisa. Customers in over 150 countries already have.
New Aprisa LTE Router
A utility grade private network and public carrier router gateway for use in over 18 different bands. Capable of delivering 3GPP LTE-Advanced Pro at up to Cat-12 speeds.
The Aprisa LTE is a secure, rugged, substation hardened modem for applications needing more capacity to address large deployments for distribution, automation networks and mobility.
Schedule, connect, and learn with 4RF Online
4RF is providing the best support in our industry to both current and potential customers through our new 4RF Online service.
You can book meetings with our team for information and services such as:
- Product information: Overviews of our Aprisa family of products
- Knowledge center: Our experience in the field implementing systems has provided a wealth of understanding and knowledge about real-world applications. We offer an opportunity to discuss these with you in the planning and implementation phases of your projects
- Training on products including proper setup, configuration, and best practices to optimize your critical communications network
- Engineering support with one of our systems engineers to discuss your implementation or application
- Meetings with specific 4RF team members: You can select a specific 4RF technical or sales professional for a meeting to discuss your application, products and support for your communication requirements
Visit 4RF Online to schedule, connect and learn with a 4RF professional. We provide superior service and support for our products in your communication networks.
Contact us at email@example.com
Download product datasheets, case studies, technical papers and supporting documents.
Choose your language: